Is your company looking for a qualified Safety Professional? Contact Chris Vochoska to have the opening posted on this page.
Note: Recruiter – Please include the date in which the job ad should be removed from the site. If no expiration date is provided, the job will be removed 30 days after publishing.
Health, Safety, Environmental Supervisor
Posted: Feb 01, 2018
Under direction and supervision of the General Manager, the Health, Safety, Environmental (HSE) Supervisor will:
- Facilitate, execute, maintain and update Health, Safety and Environmental procedures for an oil well service company in Kern County, California.
- Daily field visits
- Evaluate data, observe trends and work with Ownership and Management to mitigate hazards.
- Work closely with Ownership and Management to implement, communicate and track Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Work closely with Ownership and Management to develop long term plans and strategies.
- Work closely with Operations to monitor and address Health, Safety and/or Environmental concerns.
- Review, update and communicate job safety plans and operating procedures
- Act as a liaison for client HSE representatives
- Plan and present safety meetings
- Adhere to and enforce all safety practices
- Have daily interactions with client representatives and field employees
- Observe and record job procedures and activities
- Provide data monitoring and present data for Ownership and Management review
- Direct risk assessments and investigations
- Ability to travel, potentially 200+ miles per day with company vehicle
The qualified candidate will receive direct training and/or supervision by Managers and Supervisors with 6 to 30+ years’ experience. The HSE Supervisor will be expected to split their time between administrative and field duties. This is a full-time position with regular, occasional overtime anticipated.
- Professional Safety Experience Required; A minimum of three years of related safety administration experience and/or training, including training, program monitoring and compliance
- Kern County Oilfield Experience Required
- Subsurface Experience Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) Preferred
- BA/BS with concentration in Occupational Health and Safety Preferred
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) is Preferred
- Knowledge of Federal, state and local statutes and regulations governing drug and alcohol testing, employee safety, various state Driver License requirements and workers’ compensation, with emphasis on private employee application.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Pre-employment physical, drug test and background check required with continued participation throughout employment.
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Please submit your resume and 10 year DMV printout to: RESUMES@CalCoastAcidizing.com
Posted: Jan 24, 2018
This position is responsible for leading Company-wide safety initiatives, and executing the Company’s safety program for the area of responsibility. This position is responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive safety program ensuring compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
The Manager will be a subject matter expert in employee safety as well as have OSHA, and Cal/OSHA compliance experience and be highly skilled at implementing processes that will lead to sustained performance improvements.
Posted: Oct 04, 2016
- Construction safety oversight of demolition, refurbishing and new construction projects.
- Fall protection oversight and training as authorized user
- Mishap reporting
- VPP inspection
- Heavy equipment safety
- Facility safety
- Machine guarding
- Electrical safety (including high voltage electrical power safety)
- Safety postings/signs
- Safety committee management
- And, other types of safety programs
Learning & Development Manager
Posted: Aug 12, 2016
Overview: Wonderful Citrus is looking for a passionate, motivated, and organized Learning & Development Manager to join our team! This new role will be a wearer of many hats, and is perfect for a people-focused individual who can excel at a wide range of responsibilities. The L&D Manager will be an integral part of implementing structured leadership programs across the organization, targeted development efforts with teams and individuals, and will help manage the day-to-day operations of our Learning Center facility.