$45,000-$52,000/Yr., DOE #107738
Provide environmental, health and safety support to both plant and farm operations and ensure all practices are in compliance. Provide assistance to EHS Manager with occupational injuries and investigations, safety training, safety inspections and all related EHS areas. Coordinates safety training schedules and training material packets. Bilingual English/Spanish.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a safe workplace, maintain safe working practices and procedures
- Provide support and guidance to the Operations and Farm Teams on Safety compliance
- Ensure contractors follow all safety and equipment practices
- Maintain and keep current EHS SOP’s
- Establish and maintain site Safety Training Plan
- Periodic safety and health on-site inspections of venues and fields
- Safety Training maintenance and documentation
- Enable Safety Training and Certifications
- Accident and injury investigations
- Become a certified trainer in designated trainings or maintain current certification
- Responsible for required safety documents and files
- Responsible for plant and field audits
- Assist in maintaining logs and documentation associated with permits and regulatory requirements as directed
- Conduct job hazard analysis
- Assist EHS Manager in conducting annual refresher training
- All other duties as assigned
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson – firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 222.5284 ext 104 if you have any questions. All candidates with the above listed qualifications will be considered and contacted. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.