LOCATION Corcoran, CA
$50,000-$65,000 Plus/Yr., DOE #107737
If you are a Regulatory Compliance Professional in food and agriculture and are looking for an exciting position with a stable and respected company this position may be for you.
- A support role providing support and analysis on regulatory and legislative issues related to air, water, energy, transportation, pesticides, and all other issues that affect the company operations
- Monitor compliance
- Administrative, data base and documentation support
- Information and outreach to other departments whenever necessary
REQIREMENTS (Skills/Experience/Education) CALL TO ACTION
- Degreed from a four-year college or university; and one to two-year related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Project Management
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good communication skill, customer-oriented and teamwork-oriented
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson – email@example.com or call (559) 222.5284 ext 104 if you have any questions. All candidates with the above listed qualifications will be considered and contacted. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.